Sunday, June 27, 2010

I should be sleeping...

Well, it's 1130 pm and I should be sound asleep in bed resting up for a new week of chasing crazy toddlers all over the place. But instead, my mind was racing with thoughts of what I need to do, what I've done, what I've read, what I want to read, conversations....you know, life. So, I decided to start a blog. A blog?! Really? Hmm. Wonder if anyone will ever read this thing.
Life Outside the Nutshell. How often to do we give a brief synopsis of life and say, "Well, that's me in a nutshell" or "In a nutshell, that's my life right now". How quick we are to turn everything into this super brief framework of information. Basically nothingness. A nutshell, a small enclosure. Kind of like a box, only smaller. I don't want to live in a box, or think in a box. let alone a nutshell.
So that's what this blog will be. Life outside the nutshell. Thinking outside the box, and speaking of it. Not so comfortable. Thoughts and reflections on life. Life lived for the glory of God (or at least striving to).
Who knows what will be written on these pages of technology? No ideas. But for now, this is where I begin. My first post. My first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment